Message from the BCHS team
We are excited to be welcoming our students back into the school and to begin a great year of learning. Staff have been working and planning regarding keeping everyone safe at school while still accomplishing our goal of providing high quality education.
Here are some information items for students and parents that might help you get ready for your first day.
Entering the School
- Please DO NOT use the C2 main drop off entrance. Students of BCHS will be using the bus entrance doors (south side) and the school north doors of the AGRIPLEX.
- An acceptable, non-medical mask (as per the description outlined by the Government of Alberta) must be worn in the building. (PLEASE no buffs, gaiters or bandannas)
- Due to current insufficient quantity, close proximity, and high contact surface concerns we will be starting the year without locker access for students. We will assess the needs as we progress into the school year.
Lunch Time Procedures
- Seating in the HUB is limited to 75 students with three seats per table.
- For safety reasons, students will need to be 2 meters apart while they eat because they will have their masks off.
- Extra classrooms will be opened at lunch time so that students can eat in the building
- Microwaves will NOT be available in the HUB at this time.