- to enable students to pursue and demonstrate academic, social and personal excellence and responsibility;
- to encourage and allow students to grow into mature, compassionate and joyful adults who recognize and seek out the vast array of possibilities open to them in this life;
- to create a safe and diverse learning community which supports students, parents, staff
BCHS is the first choice for high school education in our community as a result of our commitment
- to excellence in learning;
- to our provision of opportunities for personal, educational and civic growth;
- to our continuous professional development and growth as a staff; and,
- to our commitment to ensure each student receives the best possible nurturing and teaching we are capable of giving.
- to ensure our students receive the highest quality education we can offer, thereby increasing the number of students achieving excellence in their studies
- to ensure each of our students receives quality career counseling;
- to ensure high levels of high school completion;
- to maintain our music and drama programs over the coming years.